Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Fun!!

My roommates and I had a blast this Halloween. I don't think I have ever been to so many Halloween parties before. By Halloween I was pretty tired and ready for the next holiday. The week before Halloween, my ward had a party and we didn't have any idea what we wanted to dress up as. Up until the night of the party we still didn't know, then out of nowhere we decided to dress up as our Rockband characters from our band Poison Sugar. We had fun shopping for our outfits and doing our hair and makeup. We looked pretty amazing and won first place for the best group outfit. We bought colored hair spray for our hair and I bought tattoo sleeves. Lori was the guitar player, Kami was the drummer, and I was lead singer. We rocked it and had a blast. After the party we had everyone come over to our house to watch movies. The movies we picked out didn't end up being very good, so we busted out the board games and had more fun that watching the movies. By the time everyone left we were exhausted and Kami fell asleep on the floor and I was asleep on the couch. We are so excited to be in a great ward with great friends. I am very lucky to have such great roommates and look forward to out next adventure.









No comments:

Post a Comment