Sunday, May 24, 2009

Utah Trip

We took a quick trip to Utah to see my cousin Justin speak in church before he went on his mission. I was surprised because I didn't take very many pictures.....it didn't surprise me that most of those pictures were of Connor. We drove up on Saturday, spent Sunday there, and drove home Monday. It was a really quick trip and I am so tired of driving and being in the car. Connor did pretty good for being in his car seat for hours at a time. On our ride home, we were about 15 mins from home and Connor decided he had enough. He didn't want anything but getting out of the car. Jackie tried a bottle, but he just kept screaming. We pulled over and let him get out of the car for a few minuets and got back in the car for the rest of that short drive. We had a great trip and we were glad that we were able to see our family and hope Justin has a great mission!!


Marlene got me, Jackie, and Jenny matching sandals a few years ago. We all happened to bring them on this trip and took a picture to show Marlene how much we love them.

Getting ready to fall back asleep

Peek-a-boo
Holding the bottle by himself

How cute!!





2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys came to Utah. It was so great to see you all and the new baby. I am excited to see pictures from your trip this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you did end up going. Looks like a relaxing trip.

    ReplyDelete