Sunday, August 23, 2009

Niagara Falls!!

I am very late in posting on our New York trip and I have several other pictures to post, but you have probably already seen them on Jackie and James's blog...someday I will post them.

We had a great time in New York visiting all the church history sites and seeing all the places Jason served on his mission. Our first day we spent at Niagara Falls. It was amazing and I can't wait to go back and visit again. Here are some of the pictures from our day. We took a tour around Niagara so we were able to see just about everything.

Me and Jackie on the tour bus

Mom and Dad

James and Jason
The boys on the Maid of the Mist
The girls (and Connor) on the Maid of the Mist

The Fam

The girls under the falls. I almost didn't go up because I didn't want to get wet, but at the last second we all went up and it was totally worth it....we did get soaked.

The boys under the falls

We were really close...we got wet here too :)


Me!

These were our super cute shoes we wore so our shoes didn't get wet!


Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment