Thursday, September 3, 2009

Graduation!!

In July I was able walk in the graduation ceremony for my Bachelors degree. I had been done with school for several months so it was weird walking, but once I got there, I was glad that I made the decision to be there. I had a great time celebrating being done with school. It was also great being there as an employee as well. It made me want to tell each of my students that all the hard work is so worth it. During the ceremony I got really excited to start my Masters degree and even thought of going on to get my Doctorate....those feelings have lessened a little :)

I am so glad to be done with school.....even though I probably will be starting my Masters in the next few months....I am enjoying no homework for awhile!







Everyone was so excited to be there. It was the longest graduation ceremony that I have ever been too. All the graduates were ready to leave as well.




Graduation lunch!!













2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS GIRLIE! All the hard work has paid off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jan. We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work and keep up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete